The Newberry Pool Association is a separate association between the Newberry HOA and Newberry Commons.
The pool season is Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day weekend. The projected pool opening each year, bearing any repairs or unexpected delays, will be on Saturday at 10am of Memorial Day weekend.
Please CONTACT CENTENNIAL MANAGEMENT during normal business hours Monday through Friday at 913-648-1500 ext 123, regarding all Pool questions.
Newberry Pool Rules / Member Responsibilities
- All children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years of age. No exceptions. This a a safety and liability issue.
- All pool guests must be accompanied by a Newberry Homeowner Assoc or Newberry Commons resident at all times.
- WARNING – No Diving & No Lifeguard on Duty – Swim at your own risk!
- Pool Hours / Daily 10:00am – 9:00pm.
- If your dues are not current, your access to the pool will be denied until you fulfill your obligation. No exceptions!
- Swim diapers are required for all children not potty trained.
- Swim apparel only – No cutoffs or other types of clothing permitted.
- No smoking, glass containers or alcoholic beverages in or around the Pool Area.
- No food inside the Pool Area.
- No running or excessive horseplay in the Pool Area.
- Pets are not allowed in the Pool Area unless they are licensed assist animals (which cannot be in the pool).
- The Pool cannot be reserved for private parties.
- In case of Emergency call 911. For non-emergency police assistance please call 816- 969-7390.
- For problems with the pool contact Centennial at 913-648-1500 x 123 or x 126.
- The pool is a privilege of living in our community and it is the responsibility of all residents to ensure its quality. Please do your part to maintain our quality amenities.
Newberry Pool Association
c/o Centennial Management Company
Pool Regulations Enforcement Policy
It is the intent of the Board of Directors to establish a policy that owners are subject to monetary charges for violations, and that owners will be made responsible for their actions and the actions of their guests or tenants while on Association property. (The Board reserves the right to modify the procedures listed below, if warranted, on a case-by-case basis.)
Therefore, the following shall be the enforcement procedures used when
owners, guests, or tenants are in violation of the Pool Rules:
- 1st offense: The homeowner and/or resident will receive a written
- 2nd offense: A $25 fine will be issued to the homeowner. The fine must
be paid within 10 days or the key card will be turned off until it is paid.
- 3rd offense: A $50 fine will be issued to the homeowner. The card will
be suspended for 7 days. If the fine is not paid within 10 days, the card
will remain turned off until paid.
The following violations will result in suspension for the
remainder of the season and an additional $50 fine:
- Violation resulting in injury to someone at the pool.
- Having alcohol at the pool.
- Letting someone in the pool area who does not have a key card.
Please remember all pool card are obtained and activated through Centennial Management. The pool board does not have any access to hand our or activate cards.
THE MULTI-USE FIELD
If you need a wide open space for your activity of choice, then the Multi-Use Field is just for you. This field, located at 15th and Cape provides a safe and open space for football, soccer, kickball, wiffle ball, and Frisbee players. Field use is on a first come, first serve basis.
All neighborhood social events will be held at this location, unless otherwise noted.